Friday, March 21, 2014

Swamped

Ugh... three weeks since I last blogged? I'm such a slacker... let's see... what all has happened in the past few weeks?

Swamped at work. I have designed a logo for the college and career expo that my department is hosting along with schools in the adjacent systems. I have also drawn a schematic for the map of the facility where it will be held. The original was so bad I can't believe that they actually handed it out to people. I have written and designed the whole 15 page program that is to be printed for the event. I have designed a billboard for the event. Yes, a BILLBOARD. I have designed a banner that will be used year after year for this expo (my boss hopes to have this thing every year). 

Oh, and I taught classes too!

Si has gotten much better with his RSV. Just a little bit of a stuffy nose now. We took him back to the doctor yesterday and he got a good report. I actually felt like I had a day off but then I got a message from my boss asking about the banner that had to be done by the end of business. So I had to go into work on my day off...

I designed and ordered prom tickets. And today I found out that I am supposed to design the prom t-shirt also.

Needless to say I am exhausted and I need a drink! 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment