Thursday, August 4, 2016

I have to brag a bit on my awesome family… I was in Birmingham at the start of this week for a conference. My mom and dad (aka Nana & Pop) took care of Janie for me and my wonderful in-laws kept Si during the day while Jason was at work. My mom bought all of Janie’s new school pants, and most of her school supplies. She also got her registered for 7th grade. Jason ordered Si a new backpack, nap mat and lunch box since he is starting daycare at JA this year. Today when I got to school it was 87 degrees in my room. By 10 this morning it was up to 90. My daddy fixed my AC unit for me because we know that our maintenance men are stretched thin this time of year. If this is indicative of how my year will go, then bring it on!! πŸ˜‰ #myfamilyisawesome #jacksonalabama #lovemyhometown #lovemyjob


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2al6aZG

No comments:

Post a Comment