Wednesday, September 27, 2017

She is my little sister, four years my junior. And although we come from the same gene pool, she is much more barbie doll like than I have ever been. She even drove a black Chevy Malibu in college (hence the barbie remark, ahem, Malibu Barbie). She is married to Daniel, the perfect Ken. He is a wonderful brother-in-law and an awesome daddy to my nieces. I remember coming home from college and seeing that my sister was all grown up. When I left she was only in the 9th grade - a gangly mess of long arms and legs with crazy curly hair she had yet learned how to tame. When I came home for a period long enough to do more than just visit with my family for a few minutes and to actually breath and look around I realized she was grown. The gangly teenager I had left had turned into the beautiful barbie doll who was graduating high school with honors. Woah. And she has not stopped surprising me since. I love you, baby sister. I am proud to be your big sister! It is one of the many blessings in my life! 😘 Happy Birthday! 🎂🎂🎂 #sappypost


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wVwSU7

No comments:

Post a Comment