Thursday, November 30, 2017

I have a ridiculous phobia of being in an automobile accident... I am actually typing this right now so that I won't look up at the road while Jason is driving and make some involuntary noise because of how absolutely petrified I am of being in an accident. This has nothing to do with him or his driving. Jason is an exceptional driver and I absolutely trust him and his automotive maneuvering skills. It is the other people that I know are not paying attention as they should be. They may have kids in the back seat screaming or they've just had a fight with their significant other and now they're crying and they can't focus on the road because of the tears and the snot rolling down their faces because someone just got fired or she just broke up with him. Or that confounded cell phone goes off and they think they have to check it and maybe even reply to a Snapchat or text they just got because people nowadays cannot seem to defer gratification even for a few minutes when it comes to online social activity. Yep. That's my ludicrous phobia in a nutshell. #foundanothersoapbox #prayersplease #notjokinghere #lotsofrunonsentences #grammarnaziBEGONE #aintnobodygottimefordat


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iw9giG

No comments:

Post a Comment