Thursday, February 8, 2018

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." ~Mother Teresa I needed to read this this morning. I hope the someone else who might need it sees it and it will help them like it helped me. ❤❤❤

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." ~Mother Teresa I needed to read this this morning. I hope the someone else who might need it sees it and it will help them like it helped me. ❤❤❤
by Leigh Turberville Harrell

February 08, 2018 at 08:52AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment