Tuesday, July 23, 2013

6 pounds 7 ounces

Doctors appointment went well yesterday, other than the ridiculous wait time to actually see the doctor... I had an ultrasound done and Si is measuring almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule... also, he weighs 6 pounds 7 ounces according to the ultrasound. I know that the ultrasound could be off, so I'm not going to freak out just yet... lol

We spent the weekend in Spanish Fort and Jason went crabbing. He ended up catching over 60! He and Janie spent the evening last night shelling crab for about 3 hours. It was probably the last little mini-vacation for a while since we have less than 4 weeks until Si will be here :)

I went to work today. Janie went with me and we spent about half a day there. I need to go ahead and work as much of my 60 hours as I can before the end of July. So far I have about 25 hours done, so only 35 more to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment