Friday, April 10, 2015

Fridays



It is finally Friday.

I remember a few years ago when I longed for every Friday. Even though somehow every Friday became the most stressful day at work. Something always seemed to fall apart, or some task would fall on my shoulders out of nowhere and be due by the end of the day. 

I longed for those two days of the week away from my job. Away from the responsibility of dealing with other people and their problems and issues that cause them to be so horrid to be around. 

Now I look forward to Fridays for a completely different reason. 

I am in love :)

I am finally in love with my life :) 

I am in love with my children :) 

I am in love with my husband :)

And with myself.

Si’s laugh and beautiful cherub face make my heart full like I have never felt before. Janie is growing into the sweetest soul I have ever known. And Jason makes me laugh and absolutely enjoy life.

I actually thought about taking off a day from work just to stay home with Janie and Si. Crazy, huh? I have less than 2 months and I will be able to be home with them every day, all day long for the summer. I honestly shouldn’t waste any days off from work (since I only have a few left) just to take off for the heck of it. I have so much to get done at school before graduation in May… The Memory Night video, programs for Awards Night, Memory Night and Graduation, and the MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) Certiport testing for my students. 

I have ten students from last term that are planning to take the 98-366 MTA Networking Fundamentals Exam at the end of this month… I have less this term that will be taking the 98-367 MTA Security Fundamentals Exam, but I have less students, so that makes sense. 

It isn’t even 12:30 yet and I wish I could just leave. Not because I don’t like it here. I actually really enjoy my job. 

But now, I love my life even more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment