Sunday, June 21, 2015

My Daddy

There hasn't been a card written that can relay how I feel about my daddy. I'm confident to say that there never will be one written that will explain it either. Hallmark isn't that good.

He has taught me 95% of what I know. From computer programming to changing a flat tire (luckily I haven't had to put that knowledge to use just yet) and all the things in between.

He is always willing to help. His patience astounds me. As does his ability to allow things to roll right off of his back. He is never rude. He is a man of few words but those few are always worth listening to. He can fix almost anything (as he has proven multiple times). Being the daughter to Mr T will always be my claim to fame in our town as I could never do anything to top that. I am proud to know that he is so well respected. He has touched many lives over his 36 years of teaching. He is stern when he needs to be and he is soft when he needs to be. His inner strength astounds me.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment