Thursday, May 21, 2015

5 Indicators of an Evil and Wicked Heart

http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/5-indicators-of-an-evil-and-wicked-heart.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=cwupdate

These points were taken from the above article.. I have found solice in the fact that there are other people in the world like me. We are the ones who absolutely do not understand why anyone would want to be so mean and evil to other people.

1. Evil hearts are experts at creating confusion and contention.
2. Evil hearts are experts at fooling others with their smooth speech and flattering words.
3. Evil hearts crave and demand control, and their highest authority is their own self-reference.
4. Evil hearts play on the sympathies of good-willed people, often trumping the grace card.
5. Evil hearts have no conscience, no remorse.

They want you to believe that:
1. Their horrible actions should have no serious or painful consequences.
2. That if I talk like a gospel-believing Christian I am one, even if my actions don’t line up with my talk.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment