Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 2: I am thankful for Si!


This one has definitely changed. I can't put my school above my child! Although, you should know, the reason I list Jason on Day 12 is that it is our anniversary ;)

Si has brought more joy to my life than I could have ever possibly imagined. He is the absolute love of my life! The first time I heard a mother say that about her son I honestly thought she was a bit crazy, but now I completely understand what she meant.  A messy face and chubby hands. A giggle that will change any mood for the better. The most awesome toddler hair known to man. A smile that infects everyone around him. This child amazes me every day. Just as his sister did when she was this age. My mom told me that he is supposed to know how to use 50 words. I think he probably has 250 down. The things that he can do with those little hands and chubby fingers absolutely astound me.

If I knew that God would bless me with another child like Si, I would have another or even 2 or 3 more. But I'm not one to tempt fate ;) 

Here is my image from 2012. I'm sure I will list one later, but definitely not as Day 2 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment