Without ANY prompting ask your kids these questions. It's a great way to see what they think.
1. What is something I always say to you?
2. What makes me happy?
3. What makes me sad?
4. How do I make you laugh?
5. What was I like as a child?
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
9. What do I do when you're not around?
10. What am I really good at?
11. What am I not very good at?
12. What do I do for a job?
13.What is my favorite favorite food?
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?