Friday, January 22, 2016

Short weeks



Some observations from this week…

Short school weeks (Monday was a holiday – MLK Jr. Day) seem to make for very long weeks….



 I am addicted to Netflix. Binge-watching the entire LOST series has left me kinda sad that there are no more episodes. Hugo is my fav :)
 

The Walking Dead is a better show than I ever thought it could be (here again is an attribution to my Netflix addiction). Thankfully it isn’t over and it will start again on Valentine’s Day. 

The new series Colony on USA overwhelmingly reminds me of Hitler’s Holocaust and the images I have seen of Auschwitz-Birkenau. The proxies remind me of the Third Reich. Even the flags that they have hanging in the government buildings are reminiscent of the Swastika flags of the Nazis…
 

Janie’s friend Jorja is spending the night with her tonight and we are taking them to Mobile tomorrow to watch the movie The 5th Wave. I just watched the trailer for the movie and it looks like it is going to be pretty good.
 

Si has been thoroughly acting like a two year old lately (which makes perfect sense because he is two years old…). It is just about to push me over the edge. It is hard to tell the difference in his my-stomach-hurts-so-I-am-going-to-scream scream and his I-am-not-getting-my-way-so-I-am-going-to-scream scream… I am getting a bit better. He is also hopefully starting to learn that as soon as I figure out he is absolutely fine and he isn’t hurting or hungry there is hell to pay…

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment