Sunday, January 11, 2015

tween

Yesterday I felt horrible by the time I got home. And throughout the evening itonly got worse. I must have a cold or something. I felt so nauseated and cold. I took my last Phenergen and a Percocet and fell asleep. I didn't wake up until after 8.

Today I slept moat of the day. Which is probably why I am still awake now. I'm finally feeling better. My throat still hurts from the sinus drainage but it's getting better. And I finally feel well from surgery.

Janie has been grounded from her cell phone. She posted her number in a comment on Instagram to some dude that's semi-famous and he text her. She text him back and even called him. When Jason saw the messages on her phone he asked her about them. She had her phone looking through it when he was asking about it and while she was telling jason she didn't know who's number it was she was deleting the conversation.

She's not even 11 years old and she's already doing stupid teenage crap.

I took the phone away from her and talked to Chris about it. He told me not to give it back to her.
As mad as I was earlier she's lucky I didn't break the stupid phone.

I should have been checking up on her more than I was. I've been consumed with all this diet/surgery stuff that I haven't been thinking about making sure she's doing right on that phone.

At least now that I have her phone I don't have to worry about her doing anything like that.

What's it going to be like when she's 14? I may not make it that long... lol just her being a tween is hard enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment