Thursday, January 8, 2015

back to work tomorrow

I'm going back to work tomorrow. I'm kinda looking forward to it, but it sure has been nice being off :) tomorrow is Friday so this will ease me back into the routine better than starting back on Monday and having to work the entire week. Plus that's one less sick leave day I have to use.

I don't feel like I have lost any weight. I was weighed on Tuesday when I went to see Dr Hussain and their scale said I weighed the exact same amount that I did the day before surgery. I sure hope that scale is wrong...

I think Jason is working Saturday so I'm not sure what Janie, Si and I will do that day. One of Si's daycare friends has a birthday party that morning at 11, so I know we'll go to that.

I have a check up with Dr Ringold next Wednesday at 8:30 that morning. My mom wants to go with me. She said it was because Jason wouldn't have to take off from work to go with me.

Yeah... not sure how I feel about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment