Thursday, January 1, 2015

home sweet home

Home sweet home :)

No matter where I go or what reason I went, it always feels wonderful to be back in my own bed.
Janie is going to spend the night with Jorja tomorrow night and then Saturday morning they are doing a 5K (walking not running lol). Maybe one day I can do one with them :)

I think we left the hospital around 3 o'clock this afternoon. The nurse finally got my prescriptions for meds and that's what took so long. I'm on a different blood pressure medication because I can't take any meds that have diuretic effects. I wonder how much weight I have lost this week...

This surgery has definitely been harder than I thought it would be. I didn't anticipate the pain being so severe. But it's getting better. The main thing that hurts is the gas. Some of it is the gas they used when doing the actual procedure and the rest is normal gas.

Lol normal gas? You know what I mean ;)

I'm laying here with Jason while he watches the Sugar Bowl. Looks like Alabama might lose this one... the score is Ohio 42 to Alabama's 28. And there's less than 3 minutes left in the game...
Hitler and her minion went to the game (along with their husbands, of course). I'd hate to be with them right about now lol

I shouldn't be so mean...

Oh wait... that's how they treat me... so yes, I SHOULD be mean.

It's just a dang football game. And they act like it's the most important thing in the world.

Hmmmm... well Alabama scored. So it's 42-35 with less than 2 minutes left in the game. Maybe they'll be able to pull this one off... you never know...

I honestly don't care lol

War Eagle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment