Wednesday, September 16, 2015

10 things that make me happy

I found a list for a 30 Day Writing Challenge online, and I am going to try to do it over the next month, starting today.

  1. Hearing my son's laugh.
  2. Hearing my daughter's laugh.
  3. Hearing my children play together.
  4. My camera.
  5. The smell of the air in autumn.
  6. The coolness of the weather and the low humidity in autumn.
  7. Netflix.
  8. An ice cold Diet Dr. Pepper.
  9. Putting on a pair of jeans that used to be too small.
  10. The sound of the school bell ringing.
That last one is odd, I know. It doesn't matter what time of day, I love to hear the school bell. In the morning I love to hear it because it means my day is about to start and I will get to see my students. In the afternoon (specifically at 3 o'clock) I love to hear it because it means I will get to see my Janie and my Si very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment